Information For Special TrainingJune 2009
All purple, brown, and black belt students who are 16 years of age or older, must have a student passport before they attend special training events. If you do not have your passport please fill out the necessary form, return it with two photographs, the $10.00 fee, and $5.00 for the Kenkojuku patch. These student passports must be brought to every special training session and to all your promotional tests.
Special Training Dress Code
For special training sessions, all purple, brown, and black belts must wear a blue blazer with the Kenkojuku patch, gray dress slacks (no gray jeans, stretch pants, etc.), white shirt, red tie (must be a men’s tie—no scarves, etc.), shoes.
Special Training Fee
A $30.00 fee must be given to your Dojo Captain before or on the day of special training.
Note: If you cannot attend special training, please tell your Dojo Captain beforehand.
- To be promoted from Purple Belt to Purple Belt 1 Stripe — You must attend at least 1 special training session.
- From Purple Belt 1 Stripe to Brown Belt — You must attend at least 2 special training sessions.
- From Brown Belt to Brown Belt 1 Stripe — You must attend at least 2 special training sessions.
- From Brown Belt 1 Stripe to Brown Belt 2 Stripes — You must attend at least 2 special training sessions.
- From Brown Belt 2 Stripes to Shodan — You must attend at least 3 special training sessions.
(There are four special training sessions per year)Back